ELEKTROTRANS a.s. is a company with a long history on the Czech energy market, where it has been active since its establishment in 1998. Over this time, the Company has built a strong and stable position, which it constantly strives to consolidate and improve.
- 1998 – Establishment of joint-stock company ELEKTROTRANS a.s.
- 2000 – V432 – First commission on a 400 kV line, where ELEKTROTRANS a.s. was the main contractor
- 2007 – Tábor – Sokolnice – key commission to the Company for ensuring a strong market position
- 2008 – Admission of strategic investor VINCI Energies
- 2010 – Most successful year in history so far; the Company economic result was CZK 162 million (= 25% of annual turnover)
- 2011 – VINCI ENERGIES becomes 100% Company owner
- 2014 – Company part of a consortium together with GA ENERGO Plzeň and ELCON Bratislava for commission V410
- 2015 – Company shifted under OMEXOM brand