Avoidance of failures in all our activity and timely identification of potential causes of failure in every phase of service preparation and implementation is the basis for all our activity.
By means of constant employee training and qualification, improvement to procedures and techniques used, as well as periodic inspections and analyses of achievements with a regard to environmental protection, we work on further development of our quality management system, environmental management system, and occupational health and safety management system.
We therefore strive to manage our employees so that they identify with this company policy, as it is the key to success, and we also commit ourselves to:
• Constantly adhere to all requirements of law in force and other requirements associated with environmental protection and occupational health and safety.
• Strive to constantly improve our environmental profile by establishing and periodically verifying a management system focused on environmental protection.
• As part of our management system, minimise adverse environmental impacts by means of preventive measures.
• Strive to constantly improve the efficiency of occupational health and safety by establishing and periodically verifying an occupational health and safety management system.
• Pursue prevention so that injuries and health damage do not occur.
• Motivate our employee and business partners alike for an active approach to observance of environmental protection and occupational health and safety rules.
• Inform the public, public authorities and employees about the Company’s activity relating to environmental protection and occupational health and safety.